Ayushman Bharat Yojana is world’s largest government funded health programme likely to benefit more than 37% of the Indian population.
Following is the summary of key features/benefits of Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission:
1) Government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year
2) There is no restriction on family size, age or gender of members
3) Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals for secondary and tertiary care (Click here to know more about secondary and tertiary care)
4) All families listed in the SECC (Socio Economic and Caste Census) database as per defined criteria will be covered. Click here to know more about SECC.
5) All pre-existing diseases covered. Hospitals cannot deny treatment
6) Cashless and paperless transactions and admission into hospitals
7) Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment
8) 24×7 helpline number – 14555
9) Website of Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission is https://www.abnhpm.gov.in/
Disclaimer: If you find any discrepancies in this article then please contact us